By accessing and using the mps|communications website, you agree to these policies and disclaimers.
mps|communications does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site, and is not responsible for any damages of any sort, including indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, arising out of the use of this site or reliance on the information available on this site.
mps|communications owns the design, text, and images contained on this site, unless otherwise stated. The text on this site may be downloaded, reproduced, and printed so long as your use, reproduction, or reprinting is for personal or non-commercial purposes provided, you do not modify the text in any way, and include the following copyright notice: mps|communications a division of MPS Communication Graphics, Inc. © 2019. Any of the photographs, artwork, or other graphics on this site may not be downloaded, reproduced, or reprinted without the prior permission from mps|communications or from the owner of that material. You may not use our name or any material contained on this site to imply endorsement, sponsorship, or affiliation with us in any manner.
For informational purposes, mps|communications may provide links to other sites. We have no control over the content on other sites. If you use the links to go to other sites, we make no warranties concerning the content of the sites. Any links are provided for your convenience and are not intended as an endorsement by mps|communications of the organizations operating the sites, nor a solicitation to contribute to the organizations. mps|communications does not have responsibility for the content of sites that link to our site, and reserves the right to request that links to our site be removed.
The information contained on this site and our policies and disclaimers concerning your access to and use of this site are subject to change, and we reserve the right to modify them at any time without notice.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- When you visit our website, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- When you send email or other communication to mps|communications, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services
What We Do with the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services through the use of service providers who collect the information for us.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system after one year.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Third Party Use of Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.