Step back and take a look at Benefits Communication as more than a once-a-year event. Let MPS design a communication strategy customized for the unique attributes of your organization and employee population. We can develop a coordinated roadmap of continual, consistent communication to achieve your Benefits Plan design goals.
The MPS process adapts proven project management tools and techniques into a simple 4 step process. The result: a cost-effective and scalable solution that delivers custom communication to speak directly to your target audience(s).
- During the initial consultation, MPS defines your specific business goals and measurements of success (MOS). Typically, the assessment process includes relevant tools, techniques and examples of similar projects to be used as a starting point for our discussion.
- MPS clarifies and confirms the high level achievements (HLA) and MOS identified during the assessment meeting. Also, MPS makes product recommendations, if necessary, to address risks to the successful outcome of the project.
- MPS generates a series of tasks and responsibilities (Project Plan) based on the work breakdown structure (WBS) to write, design, program, produce, and distribute your Employee Benefits Communication.
- MPS recommends the production and distribution method for your Employee Benefits Communication that is best suited to your budget and employee culture. MPS supports print, web, and CD distribution channels.
Benefit Communication Strategy
Let MPS develop a coordinated roadmap of continual, consistent communication to achieve your Benefits Plan design goals. Design a communication strategy customized for the unique attributes of your organization and employee population.
MPS develops a custom Benefits Statement that educates your employees about the value of their Total Compensation package.
For your open enrollment program, let MPS incorporate all of your open enrollment communication materials into an interactive digital communication platform that uses a simplified menu structure similar to website navigation. The advantages of the interactive digital communication platform offer our clients more than just cost savings.
Well-designed communications can:
- Increase employees’ knowledge and awareness of a health issue, problem, or solution
- Influence or reinforce perceptions, beliefs, and attitudes
- Demonstrate or illustrate health-promoting skills
- Show the benefits of behavior change
- Educate employees on the organization’s position on a health issue or policy
- Increase demand or support for health promotion programs and services